The Local Governing Committee
The key role of the Governing Committee at St Mary's Chiddingfold is to provide a strategic vision for the school and to support the leadership team of the school in the implementation of that vision.
Further to that the Governing Body:
- agree statutory and non statutory targets
- approve and monitor the school budget
- manage school admissions
- take responsibility for policy decisions
- provide support and advice to the leadership team
- act as a critical friend to the school.
If you would like more information about the role of Governors and the Governing Committee please contact me at email@example.com or via the school office.
Click here to go to the Trust Board Membership page
Click here for the Academies Governance page on GIAS