At St Mary's School we would like parents to be involved in their child's learning as much as they are able. We hope these pages give you ways to support your child in school as well as have a close involvement with the school.
- SCHOOL PAYMENTS - Online payments for school uniform, school lunches, school trips and also the School Fund.
- USEFUL INFORMATION - Here you will find information you may need on a day to day basis.
- SCHOOL FORMS - For absence, child collections etc...
- PARENT INVOVEMENT - Parent involvement in a child's education is a key factor for their success. At St. Mary's we encourage parent participation in all aspects of school life.
- PTA - The Parent and Teachers Association is a great way for parents to come together to work on fundraising for St Mary's School as well as an opportunity to meet other parents within the school. Find out ways of how you can get involved.
- PARENT VIEWS - We value your input about all aspects of your child's education and experiences at primary school.
- NEW STARTERS - Whenever your child is joining our school we are committed to make it an easy and enjoyable experience for them.