At St Mary's we work in partnership with the parents and carers of the children in our school.
We welcome and value your input about all aspects of your child's education and experiences at primary school. There are many ways you can tell us your views.
- speaking to the classteacher before or after school or by making an appointment
- speaking to the headteacher or senior leadership team before or after school
- by contacting the school office by telephone on 01428 683115 or email
- using a right to reply slip at the end of a newsletter
- by writing a letter or 'quick note'
- by completing paper or online surveys when requested
- by attending consultation evenings
- by attending curriculum evenings on specific topics
- by going to the OFSTED parent view website at http://parentview.ofsted.gov.uk/ and expressing your views on our school