Model Publication Scheme
St Mary's has adopted the "Model Publication Scheme" from the Information Commissioner's Office.
To proactively publish or otherwise make available as a matter of routine, information, including environmental information, which is held by the authority and falls within the classifications below.
- To proactively publish or otherwise make available as a matter of routine, information in line with the statements contained within this scheme.
- To review and update on a regular basis the information the authority makes available under this scheme.
- To make this publication scheme available to the public.
Organisational information, locations and contacts, constitutional and legal governance.
Financial information relating to projected and actual income and expenditure, tendering, procurement and contracts.
Information held in registers required by law and other lists and registers relating to the functions of the authority.
The Services we Offer.
Advice and guidance, booklets and leaflets, transactions and media releases. A description of the services offered.
The classes of information will not generally include:
- Information Act, or is otherwise properly considered to be protected from disclosure.
- Information that is no longer readily available as it is contained in files that have been placed in archive storage, or is difficult to access for similar reasons.
The method by which information published under this scheme will be made available
The authority will indicate clearly to the public what information is covered by this scheme and how it can be obtained.
Where it is within the capability of a public authority, information will be provided on a website. Where it is impracticable to make information available on a website or when an individual does not wish to access the information by the website, a public authority will indicate how information can be obtained by other means and provide it by those means.
In exceptional circumstances some information may be available only by viewing in person. Where this manner is specified, contact details will be provided. An appointment to view the information will be arranged within a reasonable timescale.
Charges which may be made for information held by a public authority that is not published under this scheme can be requested in writing, when its provision will be considered in accordance with the provisions of the Freedom of speech.