In-Year Application Form
In-Year Admission Arrangements
At St Mary's School, we co-ordinate our own in-year admission arrangements. Therefore, if you would like your child to attend our school outside the normal admissions round (i.e. for requesting a place in Year Reception) you should apply directly to us. Information on how to apply is provided below. Please contact the school if you would like any of this information, including the application form/s, to be provided in a hard copy format.
- Please complete the in-year admission form that can be found above, below etc. and if applicable, a supplementary information form (SIF). Please email your form/s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In addition to the form/s, you should also provide evidence of your address. The following documents are permissible: Council Tax Bill, Signed Tenancy Agreement or Solicitor’s letter confirming completion of purchase AND one of the following – Recent Utility Bill, Benefits Statement, or Bank Statement.
- If your child is new to the UK, please provide the date they arrived on pg.1 of the form and attach evidence of this. If your child is a British Citizen, please attach evidence of their passport, any visas, and relevant Home Office documentation.
Outcome of the application:
- You will be notified of the outcome of your application within 10 schools days if possible, but 15 at the latest. If your application is unsuccessful, we will provide the reasons for refusal and the process for making an appeal.
- We will notify the Local Authority of every application and outcome as soon as possible but within 2 working days at the latest.
- Please note that your child cannot be placed onto a waiting list without making an application.