Home School Link Worker
St Mary's homeschool link worker is Mrs Jo Ward
Jo is available to provide support for children, parents and carers at St Mary’s Primary School.
Her role is a link between home and school and I can do the following where needed:
- Help support your child through difficult times
- Guide you towards other agencies who may be able to help
- Support you through the complex business of raising a family
- Help to create links between you and the school Help and support you with your child’s learning
- Help you find your way through the education system Help to sign post you for help with financial difficulties.
- Regular parenting groups are run (just ring me and book a place)
How to get hold of the Home School Link Worker
You can telephone Jo during school hours. She visits St Mary’s on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Alternatively, you may contact me by email and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
All information will be treated with respect and kept confidential.
Should I feel it is necessary to share this information it will only be shared with professionals and I will advise you of this before passing the information on.
Jo Ward Tel: 01428 683 115